Can I Send You a Free Book?
The Presentation Profits Blueprint:
How to Make a Bigger Difference and
Build The Ultimate Lifestyle Business as a Speaker
Are you ready to share your message and enjoy the
ultimate lifestyle business?
The Presentation Profits Blueprint delivers a tried and tested system for
making great money as you make your difference in the world.
When you receive Joanna's book you will discover the Seven Profit Principles that will help you leverage your speaking and create passive income streams for your business.
THIS PROVEN SEVEN-STEP FORMULA FOR MASSIVE SPEAKING PROFILE REVEALS:
- How Joanna took her business from zero to half-a-million dollars in just three months.
- How to find a niche of people who are as obsessed with your topic as you are AND have money to spend.
- How to effectively build your community and your profile online, offline and in the media.
- How to use the ‘Elegant Business ModelTM’ to create products and services with high profit margins so you can stop trading your time for money.
- How to use the ‘7-Shift Effective Presentation FormulaTM’ and create a presentation that results in your audience jumping out of their seats to take action.
The strategies in the Presentation Profits Blueprint can be integrated into virtually any industry, so whether you're new to the world of speaking or a seasoned pro, you can increase your revenue and maximize your difference.
“I was so taken with her 7-Shift Effective Presentation Formula that I just had to try it. So I ran a small weekend seminar with only about 40 people, do you know what? I did 207,000 in sales at the back of the room. This stuff works.”
- Peter Thomson, UK's Most Prolific Information, Product Creator
“This is not just about increasing your ability to speak and to be more confident... I already had all that. This is about dollars in the bank. Selling from stage is a different art, it's a different class, it's a different science. I recommend you read this book.”
- David Penglase, Corporate Sales Trainer, National Speakers Hall of Fame, 2008